From: Ben
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 24, 1999 6:14 PM
Subject: [newbie] A question, comment, and observation oh my!

1. How do I get kde to start with "num lock" on?
2. After upgrading to netscape 4.6, i've lost the use of my "delete key" in netscape.  How do I get netscape to use the "delete" key?
3. Does anyone know of the progress Troll Tech is having porting the "Opera Web Browser" over to linux?

On a side note ( and off-topic), if you're in search of a nifty screen saver for linux, check out http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/  , and help find ET.

Thanks in advance,
Ben