At 09:16 26/05/99 +0200, you wrote:
>After instalation of LM5.3 I managed to mount primary fat32 partition.
>But I somehow can't find logical drive (known as drive d: in msdos) on
>extended patrition.
>Can somebody please tell me how to do this?
>Thanks,
>   Tomaz

If it's an IDE drive this partition is in then the device will be
/dev/hd[a-d]x
where a is the primary master, b is the primary slave, c is secondary master
d is secondary slave and x is the partition number on that drive. If you
use fdisk to display the partitions you should be able to locate which
partition has the DOS filesystem on it.
Then " mkdir /mnt/msdos" to make a mountpoint and then
"mount -t vfat /dev/hd[a-d]x /mnt/msdos" to mount it. All your dos
stuff will then be found in /mnt/msdos.

Then again I could be completely wrong.
nick@nexnix