I am trying to install Mandrake 6.0 from my harddrive.  After making the
bootdisk, I go through the first couple of steps, and after selecting 'Hard
Drive' as my installation media, I get the message 'Error loading RAMdisk'.
I downloaded the boot.img 3 different times from 3 different ftp sites.  I
wrote it to the disk from Windows (using rawrite), and linux (with dd) and I
continue to get the same message.  Is anyone else having this problem?  If
you have any suggestions, all are appreciated.

Manny Styles
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
----
All generalizations are false.