On Thu, 3 Jun 1999, Roberto Angelo wrote:

> Use a boot-rescue floppy
>
>  cdrom: /dosutils/rawrite /images/boot.img     a:
>                           /images/rescue.img   a:

This doesn't actually boot your system into an initlevel though.  It could
be important to use the normal system rather than a boot disk in the case
of wierd and wonderful hardware setups.

Stick with using:

linux 1

substituting whatever you called the desired boot setup for linux, and
whatever mode tickles your fancy with the 1

John