I have an ATAPI CDR drive that I need to have using SCSI emulation so I can
burn with cdrecord, and a normal ATAPI CDROM drive (which is slave to the CDR
drive on the second IDE port) which doesn't seem to work with SCSI emulation
(at least, RH 5.2 locked up on me when I tried mounting it with SCSI emulation,
and I don't feel like trying that again with M6 :) ), so I need to have it keep
using IDE drivers.

I got the desired effect by putting 'append = "hdc=ide-scsi"' in lilo.conf and
typing 'modprobe ide-scsi' after booting to load the SCSI emulation module, but
now I'd really like to know how to have the module load automatically when I
boot so I don't have to type that every time?

I'd appreciate any help. :)

-Tom