I just upgraded my Mandrake 5 to 6, and have encountered two problems.
First of all, Postfix kept my mail services from running until I removed
the Postfix package using the RPM tool.

Second (and not so easy to figure out), I had a "virtual" block of 32 ip
addresses assigned to lo:0 for the purpose of hosting backup web sites.
Under L-M 5 my ifcfg-lo:0 had one line "IPADDR=207.141.143.160-191", and
all worked fine.  Under L-M 6 I can't get this to work at all, my
ifcfg-eth0 correctly brings up my base address; it won't recognize the
range in ifcfg-lo:0 at all.  If I specify in ifcfg-eth0:0 a single ip
address (i.e.: "IPADDR=2207.141.143.160") it will work for that address,
plus the base address only, adding additional addresses or specifying the
160-191 range bombs it out.

What am I missing?

Thanks for any help.

Ed