----- Original Message -----
From: Jose Alberto Abreu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 1999 1:26 AM
Subject: Re: [newbie] A problem with Kpakager (licq)

On Sat, 19 Jun 1999, Cesar translated thoughts to electrons:

> Hi, I tried to install licq from a RPM package using Kpackager, I just
open
> it and then click on the "install" button, then it seems to be unpacking
> some stuff but when it finishes It doesn't seems to have being done
> anything!!! Where does the files went?? How should I know where to look
for
> them?? Anyone with the same problem?
>
> Thanks, and excuse my English, my Spanish Is lots better.
> César O.

I have a very similar problem, but I installed licq from the installation
(on a
'select individual packages' thing)... I try to execute the file, but then
the
whole system hangs...

Any help from the pros would be appreciated

--
  Jose Alberto Abreu

I have not had the chance to use licq yet, but I believe that I read that
you need to run dbupdate before you first run licq (just type 'dbupdate' at
the command prompt).

Manny Styles
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
----
A verbal contract isn't worth the paper it's written on.