#Question 1

I have the same question.  Mandrake works well, and I have the ttfont
directory installed, but how do you get programs ( gimp, maxwell, staroffice
ect..) to USE the ttfonts.  Also, is there a way to use the ttfonts in
windows without having to copy them to the tt directory in Mandrake?

When trying to select fonts with the programs listed above, it just lists
the same ones I had before installing 6.0 ( I did a fresh install btw )

I'm probally overlooking something simple, but they don't seem to be working
automatically on my box.

#Question 2
When trying to set up my modem (diamondmm supra express) using isapnp, I've
found I have to remove the line (isolate preserve ) in isapnp.conf.  Using
pnpdump under 5.2 did not create that specific line, so I was wondering what
exactly it did?

Thanks,
Ben