On Mon, 28 Jun 1999, you wrote:

>     I began installing using Mandrake for Windows which install very easy.
> After the reboot the
>     install continues but then it needs the files to continue, but after
> trying both obtions I cannot
>     continue.
>
>     Can anyone help me.
>     TIA
>     Lorenzo Jimenez [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I can tell you 'why' it happens, but not 'how' to solve it. My guess is since
the CDROM image is saved on a FAT partiton, that partition needs to be mounted
before Linux will see it. To mount a FAT partition type this at a prompt:

mount -t vfat /dev/hdax /mnt/x

Change the 'hdax' to what partiton no. it is, and /mnt/x is a directory you need
to create. If you use Windows a lot, make /mnt/d for your D: partition and so
on.

--
Jeremy Mann
http://listen.to/sidefx