I am running the latest 6.0 Linux-Mandrake. It runs great as MASQ server for
a few clients with good Internet access. Virtually everything is done.
However, I can't get Postfix to deliver inbound (from Internet) mail to any
of the locally created mail accounts. My intention is to have clients POP in
to get their mail. Mail is arriving but gets stuck in the "deferred" queue.
This entire setup has been very simple and I'm sure I am just missing
something equally as simple. Any thoughts? Internal mail is working great
and clients can get POP access. This appears to be a specific problem
getting inbound mail out of the deferred queue into the appropriate mailbox
directory/file.

Also, a few other questions:

Why is Sendmail and Postfix loaded by default?
Is there a POPMail configuration manager or file?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sam