I'm not quite sure what you mean by "drivers".  3dfx has links to a
development (beta) version of an X server for Banshee and Voodoo3.  Have you
tried that?  If so, they note that it is buggy and beta, so you may be
having some problems related to its unfinished state.

If you haven't found the X server, try www.3dfx.com, check the drivers
section for Voodoo3 and there should be a link to the page with the beta
server.

sanford