Hello, I just purchased Linux Mandrake "The Complete Operating System"
v6.0 and I've had no problems installing at all, except one thing.  My
monitor or video card are not in the lists, I know the setting and set
it up manually, but when I get into Linux's desktop the resolution is
low and the desktop extends FAR off the screen and it will not allow me
to pan across the desktop at all.  I cannot change the resolution
because I cannot see what I am doing.  Please let me know how to do so,
I would like it to be in at least 800x600 res and in 24bit.  Please
help,

my cpu: PII 350MHz, 256mb ram, Creative Labs 16mb Banshee 3D video card
(AGP), 17" Daytek monitor

Thanks,
Karl Kazan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]