Troy - login as root ( or use the su command )
and edit the /etc/inittab file.  About 15 lines
down is a line:

id:3:initdefault:

change the 3 to a 5.  That changes the starting
run level to 5, which is the one configured to
start the graphical login.

If you want to try it BEFORE editing the inittab
file, when you boot, and have the LILO prompt,
just type:

lilo:  linux 5

(add the run level after the boot os selection.)  This
will boot linux into run level 5 so you can try it
first.  You can also try it from the root command line
command:

init 5

Take care,
Bill