Hi,

I'm having a problem with man.  When I try to do man as a non-root user,
all I get is a blank screen with the colon at the bottom left corner.
When I quit out of man as a non-root user, I get the following error on
the command line:

grotty:<standard input>:9876:fatal error: output error

When I do man as root, it works OK.  But if I quit out of man before I
scroll all the way down to the bottom of the man page, I get the same
error:

grotty:<standard input>:9876:fatal error: output error

But at least I can read the man page as root.  Does anyone know why I
can't read the man pages as non-root user?  I have groff-1.11a-6
installed.  Thanks,

Hidong