Java and Javascript are both so similar in syntax and structure to C++
that it is quite easy to come up to speed in either one if you know the
other.  This, however, may not be the same moving from Java/Javascript
to C++ as the richness and lack of protection of C++ requires a bit more
study.

<snip>

> kfm doesn't run java.  It may run Javascript, but I doubt it.  These are
> different languages everyone.  They sound similar but if you can
> program in
> one it's unlikely you can program in the other without further study.

<end-snip>