Hi,

I'm trying to work out how to set up fetchmail, sendmail and
procmail on my Mandrake 6.0 installation. Whenever I type
"fetchmailconf" in a terminal window I am told that that is not a
valid command, but I can't find an installation option in RPM either.

Also, has anyone had any experience with the 33.6 modem
supplied with toshiba satellite pro 480 laptops? I haven't got as far
as setting up my PPP settings but would be interested in any
advice.

Finally, does the standard apache setup allow cgi scripts to be run
from any directory given the correct file permissions?

thanks. James.