Sorry I have been asking so many q's lately, but I finally took windows
off my puter. hehe..

Ok here is the deal, I am a dial up user, and no matter what I set my
hostname to (well for all I know) when I boot up the http demeon fails
because of hostname, and I would like to have a lame webserver while I am
online. (just for play, I know I can just use the ip, and I also know that
the hostname will not resolve just go with it)  Also, back in 5.3 I set my
hostname to blah.blah.com and in pine when I sent email it would say that.
Now in pine it says hostname must... and will not send.  Somebody help me
so I can play with more stuff and ask more questions.  =)

-Bill