Hi,

One reason why I keep booting back to Windows, despite all Linux' virtues, is
because I can't seem to find a way to make the fonts under Linux a pleasure
to read. I don't say it's impossible to read them, but it is tiresome.
Especially in Netscape, an application I'm using a lot lately and which
allows me to compare the interfaces of NT and Linux Mandrake.
I'm running KDE on a 17" screen. The resolution is set to 1024x768 and my
eyesight is above average. Still the fonts are too small. But even when
I change the resolution they are still ugly compared to the Windows fonts.

I already tried to change the fonts and their size under Netscape, but this
doesn't change anything.

So, is it possible to change the fonts and their size systemwide?

Jo