It might be tough finding one that is Mandrake specific.  RedHat appears to
be the most popular flavour de jour so that's the one the publishers target.
Something to do with economics I think.

All that aside, one book I find extremely helpful and generic enough is
'Running Linux' from O'Reilly & Associates.  Not a beginner's book per se
but not over anyone's head if they have some prior computer experience.