I am doing some C programming on my recently installed Mandrake 6.0.  As far
as I am aware I have the latest kernel and all the updates. However, I am
having troubles compiling a small test program with pgcc(gcc) and suspect
the libraries are missing or improperly linked as I can't use the log()
function. I have the #include <math.h> statement at the beginning of the
program. Here is the error I am getting.

"... undefined reference to 'log'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status"

I have reinstalled pgcc and all the relevent library rpm's many times now.
When reinstalling the pgcc rpm I get the following error when it attempts to
install.

"execution of script failed"

The file listing is attached if anyone wishes to see if they can confirm
this error on their system. If the error is not repeatable, could someone
tell me what libraries I am missing or improperly linked. NOTE: The file is
in UNIX ASCII format, i.e. no CR\LF at end of lines.

LIMITS.C