That option had come to mind, however, I did something (only the Gods
know) and it works now.  :)  I'm even using it for e-mail, as I like
the integrated system.  Maybe when Koffice comes out I'll switch to
it.

My only real gripe with SO right now is that I don't like the way it
handles mail folders.  It saves the mail as a separate file so that if
I turn my rules on to put everything into it's own folders (convenient
with mail lists) then I can't just read the mail in a preview pane.  I
have to open it in an individual window.  Too much effort when I check
my mail twice a day (minimum) and get 30+ e-mails at once.

Need to find the signature settings too . . .

Ty

On 7/22/99, 8:23:53 AM, Axalon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
regarding Re: [newbie] My turn with printing problems: