Hi, I am having a problem in which the default Mandrake logon screen that
usually greets me (the one which features the blue top hat logo and multiple
Window manager options like GNOME, AfterStep, KDE, AnotherLevel, etc.),
disappeared after a recent crash while using KDE.

What resulted from this is now a smaller X-logon screen has taken its place.
This one has the blue/green KDE logo on it and only features the 2 options to
use KDE and the failsafe - This kind of sucks and I'm out of ideas. Is there
anyway to recover the original default screen? Any help would be appreciated,
thanks.

Adam
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://webmail.netscape.com.