I have installed LM as firewall for a company that was using NT proxy.
All IP from the private network routes out fine except they can no longer
receive exchange email from internet senders.   The exchange server is on a
private IP number (192.168.0.2) behind the firewall as it was with the proxy
server before.   I am not familiar with Exchange server (and I do not expect
anyone here to be...) but is this just a port forwarding thing for SMTP
traffic???     If so, how does one port forward with ipchains?     I assume
that I would forward the smtp port to my NT server right?

Thanks!
---
Beach ¤ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No, try not.. do, or do not.. there is no try.   -Yoda