Hi

Hopefully a quick question (or at least easily answered)! I've just
'upgraded' from RedHat 5.2 + KDE 1.1 to Mandrake 6.0 - and wow,
problems abound - enough to go back to win95 temporarily!

1 On boot I see the message 'hard linked hdd to dev/cdrom' but
can never mount the cdrom (or play music CDs!). The system
responds with a message like

'kernel does not recognise /dev/cdrom/ as a block device (maybe
insmod driver?)'