> I'm trying to install LM 6.0 for the first time. I used fips to decrease my
> windows 98 partition on a 13 GB HD. When I try and run Disk Druid, it comes
> up with an error "Boot partition too large." I know that I've read
> something about this, but can't remember where. Can anyone give me a hand
> with this? TIA

TIA?

I'm pretty sure that the partition that is booted from must reside fully
within the first 1024 cylinders of its hard disk.  I'm not sure how it
is with newer BIOSes, but... it's a concern.

Hmm.  I have an interesting idea.  You could make a tiny partition, put
LILO on it, and have it springboard to either the Windows or Linux
partitions (which are much larger).  Would that work?  I might do this
myself.