I'm running 6.0 on a Toshiba 2515. Installed great and everything works (sound,
pcmcia modem and ethernet card, etc). Pick up a 6.0 version it includes some kde
utils for apm (dockable battery monitor, suspend util) plus the cool theme
manager. Running the MacOS theme on the laptop looks good.  Another big plus on
the 6.0 version is the pgcc compilation. My sys is a P266MMX 32m ram, and with
RH6.0 is was a bit slow. With the LM 6.0 installed I saw at least a 15%-20%
bump in speed.

My only prob is with the kernel upgrade. Upgrading to the official 2.2.9 or the
cooker 2.2.10 packages kills pcmcia. I've not had the time to poke around and
find a fix. With the orig kernel I get the damn umount failure on halt. But I
need the ethernet card so I'm living with it until I get around to finding a
fix, or the next mandrake version comes out.

--
Brett Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]