Hi,

I am having problems configuring my video card under Mandrake Linux 6.0. My
card is a Matrox Millennium (TVP 3026-220 64bit RAMDAC) with 4MB of WRAM,
running on an Intel 166, with 96 MB of RAM.

The problem I get is that auto probing the video card during installation
fails, and hence I have to configure the card manually.

Although my card works under X-Windows after manual configuration, it is
very slow and the screen tends to black out after heavy screen movement. In
fact, after any window movement, the screen shakes somewhat.

Has anyone else had similar problems, and does anyone know how to fix it?
All help will be greatly appreciated.

regards,

Tim.