I just built a (s1836dluan-bx)Tyan Thunder 100 motherboard running 2
500mhz PentiunIII cpu's. That board has built in audio(Creative Labs
Vibra16xv), onboard dual channel Ultra Wide SCSI, and a 10/100
Ehernet(Intel) built in. After 2 months it is still running strong and I
have had none,zero,zip,nada problems out of it.
 Of course I am also running Linux-Mandrake as my o/s, that explains alot
of the problem free part. :)