I've just got a voodoo2 card tonight, and i'm trying to get Mesa to use
my card. Games like GLQuake and Q3test use it fine, as they have their
own pre-compiled libraries. I've downloaded the Mesa 3.0 source, but
compilation fails when I try 'make linux-glide' or 'make
linu-386-opt-V2-glide'. The installation of the Device-3DFX rpm went ok
(it didn't on another machine), but Mesa doesn't compile. Can anyone
help?
--
|             Andrew Mitchell                       |