You should be okay just making the swap partition the same size as your RAM
configuration, keeping in mind the 128MB limit on individual swap partions.

Unless you're running a lot of servers for people the 64MB should be plenty.
There are a number of monitoring tools in the KDE if you want to watch your
swap usage.  If you find it's gettin heavily used you can make a bigger
partion at a later date.  Either way, doing it now or doing it later will
require repartition your harddrive.