From:   Jason Peterson [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Friday, August 13, 1999 1:33 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        [newbie] Adding more RAM

I have always heard the swap partition should be twice the size of the RAM,
so here's my question.  I'm going to add 64 MB to a system with a 128 MB
swap and the initial 64 MB.  Do I have to resize my swap, and if so what
can I use to do it on the fly?  Also, will I have to change any other
system files?  Thanks for any help.

Jason Peterson

application/ms-tnef