John Aldrich wrote:

> On Fri, 13 Aug 1999, you wrote:
> > I have a very serious problem.  I am trying to delete my partitions, and am
> > unable to.  I can delete the partition for dos, but I cannot delete the
> > partition for Linux.  My fdisk program (for dos) doesn't recognize the
> > partition or something, so it won't delete it.  How can I delete all of th
> > partitions on my disk and start over????? I really need help!  Thanks in
> > advance!
> >
> Linux FDISK is the only way, AFAIK. Although, Partition
> Magic might be able to take care of it for you (something
> like $60 retail.)

Bull.  DOS fdisk will remove Linux partitions just fine.  You'll need to
choose the delete partition from the main menu, then choose non-DOS
partition from the next menu.  Choose the partition that you want to
delete.  I've used it many times and it works just fine.

--
Steve Philp
Network Administrator