On Sat, 14 Aug 1999, byte-runer | Ralph | wrote:

> Hello all,
> I am running NT 4.o and Mandrake on the same box. Can someone plz tell me
> how I can be able to read my nt partition as well as write to it. I've tried
> linconfig

NTFS write support is VERY experimental in the current kernel, therefore
the Kernel included in Mandrake hasn't compiled it in.

If you really want to try this, you'll have to recompile the kernel with
NTFS write support; but don't say we didn't warn you - loss of data can
occur, in the worst case trying to write to it will destroy the partition.

LLaP
bero

--
Tired of waiting for Windows 2000?