It's me again. This should answer your question:

Micrsoft doesn't support Internet Explorer for Linux
James Ryan

Thursday Mar 18, 1999
Occupation: PROGRAMMER
Location: TORONTO

No emotion for me. Fact is Micrsoft doesn't support Internet Explorer for
Linux. Hence Netscape is my best choice. When Microsoft decides to give up
their 'not invented here' syndrome and support the same platforms as
Netscape, THEN I may switch. Until then, IE is simply not a strong enough
reason to downgrade to Windows

----Original Message Follows----
I see that Netscape supports Linux. Does Internet Explorer support Linux
too? If so, where is the SPECIFIC web page that i go to download it? Please
don't say www.microsoft.com/download. Please be more specific than that.

Postman