Well, I downloaded all 500+ Meg of Mandrake 6.0 onto my hard drive. The
trouble is, I don't know what to do now!

What I'd like to do is install Mandrake on another machine (not the one I
downloaded from). I assume I can do something like copy some files I
downloaded onto a floppy, and boot form that. But how?

I'd also like to get started on partitioning this other machine. The good
news is it doeesn't have any OS on it at all. I'd like to make it dual boot
for Win98 and Linux. So what do I do? Or put another way - what's the FAQ
or whatever that talks about partitioning, since EVERYone has this question
at one time or another (well at least everyone running Linux and another OS).

Thanks a lot,
Chris