From:   James Schofield [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Monday, August 16, 1999 11:37 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        [newbie] Modem problems. - Motorola Voice Sufer?

Does anyone know of any Known problems installing this modem on Linux?

I can get it to detect that there is a modem - but it cannot seem to
operate it. ttys2 is com3 correct? that is what the settings are in Windows
Com3 irq2

ANyone successfully installed this modem, can give me a hand??

Thanks

James