Caymen wrote:

> It is just Microsofts way of saying that WINDOWS is the ONLY OS to have.
>
> Tom
>
> Ken Wilson wrote:
>
> > Windows will not recognize your Linux partitions.  Also, your drive
> > designation in Windows is not arbitrary.  If you remove a drive it once had
> > by partitioning it for another file system it will just redesignate the
> > drives that are left, keeping them in alphabetic sequence.

I think it's a good thing.

My linux system works.  I don't want MS messing with somethings not
broke.
If I could access my Linux partitions with MS, I bet it would brake
them.

I recently installed Be, and Be sees the linux partitions, haven't tried
to access them yet..
BeOS seems to me to be some sort of 'nix.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
Coming to you with Linux-Mandrake 6.0