hi,

I just installed Mandrake 6.0. It appears to come with both sendmail and
postfix installed. postfix looks easy enough to configure, and I have no
intention of trying to figure out sendmail.

Is there a way to have postfix up and running and sendmail not? Even
though postfix is installed and apparantly running, it does not seem to
be handling my mail. I can only guess that sendmail is trying to do my
mail.

anyway, the bottom line is that I want to run postfix and not sendmail.
Can anyone help me out with what I need to do to make that happen?
Simply uninstall the sendmail RPMs?

thanks,
david
[EMAIL PROTECTED]