----- Original Message -----
From: Victor Richardson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 1999 2:56 PM
Subject: [newbie] Newsgroup threads

> Is there anyway to view this forum as a newsgroup with threads, rather
> than receiving every post as a seperate email? If so, where is it
> located(news server)?
>
> Victor

If you are still using Windows to read the list (I am ... ugh), you can use
Outlook Express, and set it to group the messages by thread.  It really does
save a lot of time.  As far as linux goes, one of the mail readers should do
the same thing (try Netscape Messenger).

Manny Styles
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---