Where exactly dose one get a copy of Realplayer that actually works? I have
failed to find one. I downloaded version 5.0 made for RedHat 5.2 in RPM
format (only option I had to pick from). The program doesn't even take off
running. I can't get it to run. I am seeing a lot of hype out there about a
version 6.0 copy in it's beta stages. I'd take that if I could find it.

Postman.