Postman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Where exactly dose one get a copy of Realplayer that actually works? I have
failed to find one. I downloaded version 5.0 made for RedHat 5.2 in RPM
format (only option I had to pick from). The program doesn't even take off
running. I can't get it to run. I am seeing a lot of hype out there about a
version 6.0 copy in it's beta stages. I'd take that if I could find it.

Postman.
I've d/l the G2 player, but when I try to install it I get a message that says
"can't execute".  Any suggestions?  It seemed to d/l w/o any problems.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.
Mike

http://webmail.netscape.com.