The "Product of the Year" and it doesn't work on 486.

Well,

I have two 586 processors designed to fit in socket 3 which are
unoccupied.  Their motherboards went to the boneyard a while ago.

if    socket3 in yoursystem:
        if your_residence in mailablefromUSA:
                        echo ${your address} > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        586 -> your system
                        Mandrake 6.0 ->your system
        else:
                Some_other_distro -> your system