I figured out what I did wrong.  I needed to run isapnp.

So I ran "pnpdump > /etc/isapnp.conf" and modified the results of that
and saved it.   That would reserve the 0x0330 I/O port for the card,
no IRQ or DMA used.

So I need to run as root:

isapnp /etc/isapnp.conf
modprobe videodev.o
modprobe radio-cadet.o io=0x330

The io=0x330 I got from digging into the source code of radio-cadet.

So where do I stick the three lines above?  I assume that it goes into
rc.local right?  Well I am learning a few things about Linux and
trying to remember enough C to figure it out what the HOWTOs don't
cover.

Thanks,

PBen

On Sat, 21 Aug 1999 15:18:11 -0600 (MDT), Axalon Bloodstone