I would also be interested in an answer to this -- mine is a Logitech
PageScan Color Parallel connected to LPT2 along with my HP DeskJet 670C.

-----Original Message-----
From:   James Schofield [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Tuesday, 1999, August, 24 7:15 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: [newbie] parallel scanners?

At 06:29 PM 8/23/99 +0000, you wrote:
>anyone know if there is any support for parallel scanners in linux?  i
>have a mustek 1200 III EP that i might like to try soon, but i havent
>seen any info about parallel scanners, just scsi.
>
>:P

Yeah I would be very interested as well.. I have one attached to my system
too. It sees my printer which is running from the back of the scanner so I
think I can do it.. just need a twain driver for linux I guess.

I have a pci ltp 2 port that I need to get recognized so that I can get the
PPA3 (zip drive) on it recognized.

James