The listserver might have hiccupped.  I got them too, although I also
saw my original e-mails come through in the normal list traffic.  I
don't think it's anything for the list users to worry about.  The people
at Mandrake may or may not be concerned however.

Ken Wilson
First Law of Optimization: The speed of a nonworking program is
irrelevant
(Steve Heller, 'Efficient C/C++ Programming')