"Manny Styles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm not sure if this is just me, but as of today, I have been getting
messages returned to me that appear to be going to the mailing list.  I
resent my messages just in case (so if you have seen my messages twice,
forgive me).  The subject line is "Messgae not deliverable", and it is from
Administrator at ISC7 ... CC'ed to administrator(IEC2).  Is anyone else
having this problem?

Manny Styles
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---

Yeah, just this time.  Thought it was odd since I saw my message on the list.
 8^)
Mike

COL 2.2   Linux 2.2.5
It's a fresh wind the Blows Against the Empire

http://webmail.netscape.com.