Ahhhh,   I've got it working.  Real audio sounds great with linux.

I had to download and install Netscape 4.61 and alter the  files according to
the instructions on real audio's  web site.  Now real player works as a plug-in
to netscape.   I guess you have to just keep plugging away to eventually figure
it out.

I still have a couple of more projects to go before I'm completely over to
linux  but I'm getting there.

Next project is getting my cd-burner working in linux.   I'd like to copy the
files I've downloaded for linux 4.61 and real player G2 to a cd.  Can anyone
point me in the right direction here.

Thanks,

Rick "Mulerider" Murphy

 --
"I don't want to swim in a roped off sea." JB