John Connell wrote:

> For those of you who may be interested Personal Bookmarks are found
> in--/.netscape/bookmarks.html
> Paersonal Addreses are in the--/.netscape/pab.na2--file
> John

John (or anyone who can help)....I'm using the netscape 4.61 (stable)
that is available in the mdk 6.0 updates.  I've started to set it up
twice now (from scratch) to be my mail client.  both times when I
attempted to use the 'message filters' option the first few filters I
entered worked for a while and then the ones already created disappeared
(and quit working) and no new ones get saved.  just the message
'Warning: null child passed to XtManageChildren' appears in an applet
box with the header 'Netscape: subprocess diagnostics (stdout/stderr)'.

Alan Shoemaker