I figured it out!  Thanks for your help.  A little persistence is all I
needed.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Brett Jones
Sent: Friday, August 27, 1999 10:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [newbie] DNS

Er....... the files you made that have the info regarding your domain. The
file
that maps names to numbers, and the file that maps numbers to names.

Sorry I've named mine db.mydomain and db.192.168.1

One pointer, make sure you have the trailing period at the end of your
domain
names.

--
Brett Jones