Jim, you'll be needing Samba.  Check out their web site at
http://www.samba.org.  You can install it via an RPM, or tar file.  Using an
RPM *should* set everything up for you.  I *think* it will also put the two
daemons in your inetd.conf but am not sure.  You can then use "smbclient" to
connect to all the PC's.

I just bought and EXCELLENT book yesterday called "Teach Yourself Samba in 24
Hours" bys Sam's.  I've already read the whole thing and am starting through
it again.